Over five years ago, I was in a fast-paced and ambitious role. I was “achieving” and on paper had all the things that should lead to a happy life – promotions, great salary, friends and family, engaged to be married. However, behind it all I was suffering from panic attacks and really struggling. I felt alone, scared and completely “not-myself”.
During that time, I searched high and low for a “one stop shop” that had all the information that I needed to get back on track. I could not find one thing that met my needs. As a result, this book is a culmination of all the different things I have tried and explored to help me feel myself again – using my personal experience, research and coaching expertise.
On reflection and talking to others, I realised that I was not alone. Anxiety seems to be everywhere (and can be a good thing if used positively). It is particularly present in high-achievers who on the surface seem to be very successful.
I’ve created Generation Panic as a platform and toolkit to help people with over 100 tips and methods to be rid of panic and start to have a good relationship with anxiety.
AGI HEALE, CPCC, PCC is a professional certified coach and a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner. She has coaching practices in Singapore and the UK, where she helps clients who are feeling overwhelmed to cultivate a positive mindset, be calm and confident, and make lasting changes for the better. This allows them to get to the next level in their professional and personal lives and ultimately feel happier. Agi has suffered from anxiety on and off throughout her life, and had a bout of panic attacks in 2014. Using this book’s simple techniques, she learnt how to manage her anxiety and has not had a panic attack since that time. She now lives in Singapore with her family.
agi knows her stuff
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) through the Coaches Training Institute (CTI), over 200 hours training with CTI, the largest in-person coach training in the World.
- Member of the International Coaching Federation and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – over 500+ logged coaching hours
- Neuro-Lingustic Programming (NLP) Practitioner trained with International Teaching Seminars
- Coaching for Business Certificate, City University
- Certified DDI Workshop Faciliator
- Advanced Communicator Bronze Award, Toastmasters International
- BA English Literature, University of Leeds
- Registered ICF (International Coaching Federation) Mentor – working with and supporting other coaches
- HeartMath Certified Practitioner